Location: Curwensville Pa
The Dam Scramble is a 13.1 mile long endurance trail challenge at the Curwensville Lake Recreation Area. The majority of the course will be on single-track trails through the woods with many beautiful views of Curwensville Lake. Hills abound to get the heart pumping while leaving plenty of runnable surface. We're also proud to be a part of the 2014 Trail Runner Trophy Series!
-Registration costs $35 - If by mail form must postmarked by August 3rd. Online must be posted by August 3rd.
-Registration cost $45 - From August 4th to race day.
-Same day registration will be accepted at packet pick-up. Online registration ends August 20th, 2014.
- Registration on race day (Sat. August 23rd) will begin at 7:00AM at Pavilion #4 at Curwensville Lake, click here to see their pavilion map. Participants will also be able to register the day before (Fri. August 22nd) at the Conservation District Office at 511 Spruce Street, Suite 6, Clearfield, PA 16830 from 2-6PM. A map of the office location can be found on our Contact Us page.
- There is a MANDATORY pre-race meeting at 8:20AM at Pavilion #4 adjacent to the Start line.
- Race starts at 8:30AM from Pavilion #4. The Finish line will also be at this location.
- Food will be available following the race and each participant will receive their finisher's
Included with your registration:
- Goody bag
- Finisher's medal
- Chip timing by PA Runners
- Homemade meal (Tickets for others can be purchased the day of the event)
- Admission into Curwensville Lake
- On Course Support
- Food and drink stations
- Emergency volunteers and planned rescue points along the coursemedal after crossing the Finish line.